A simple and delicious sauce that can be added to pasta, chicken or used as a dip with raw vegetables. Enjoy x
50g Organic basil leaves, destemmed
100 ml Extra virgin olive oil
1 Small peeled garlic
15g Oine nuts
Salt and pepper
(Add more or less cheese/olive oil to taste)
1. Add basil leaves to a small food processor.
2. Add olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, grated cheese, and seasoning.
3. Blend well. Pause and scrape down the sides of the food processor with a spatula.
4. Blend until mixed completely. If too thick, add more oil.
5. Add to any dish for extra flavor.
6. Store in a glass food container for up to a week in the fridge.