HOW TO EAT OUT ON THE CHIC FOR CHEAP
Do you want to enjoy a champagne style night out on a lemonade budget? I’m sharing a few of my go to deals for dining out in London in style on a budget. It’s true what they say ‘don’t get fooled by Instagram’. Looks like I’m always eating out at nice restaurants, in fancy locations, dropping bucks right? Wrong. I live for an instagrammable spot, preferably with a flower wall and good food but I also love nothing more than a good deal.
Saving requires being savvy and a little sacrifice, so if you are willing to compromise, for example dining from a set menu and limiting your alcohol intake you can enjoy some really cool dining experiences for cheap.
There are deals and discounts all over the internet and if you look you will find lots of offers luckily I’m the type of person who doesn’t mind doing the research. So enjoy my handpicked, tried and tested selection.
- Mnky Hse Mayfair 3 courses and a glass of wine £31
- STK ME Hotel 3 courses and glass of Champagne/cocktail £30
- Sake No Hana Mayfair 4 courses and half a bottle of £39
- Hakkasan Hanway Place 3 courses and a cocktail £38
- Sea Containers 2 courses and a glass of Prosecco £25
Let me know how you get on if you try any of these places
If you find any great deals please share! A x
All deals are valid at the time of writing. All opinions are my own.